The Masonic All-Star Marching Band Camp is a one-week camp held in conjunction with the Nebraska Shrine Bowl on the campus of the University of Nebraska in Kearney. Nebraska Blue Lodges, Eastern Star Chapters, Shrine Clubs, Scottish and York Rite Bodies, individuals and companies sponsor high school band students from all over the state to attend this first-rate marching band camp.
The camp was created in 1995 by then Grand Master Jerry L. Rittenburg to provide lodges and other Masonic bodies with a way to foster community involvement. The Masonic All-Star Marching Band Camp lives on as his legacy, providing excellent experiences for Nebraska youth, while assisting in the mission of the Shrine Bowl - "Strong Legs Run, that Weak Legs May Walk."
What is the All-Star Band all about?
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF 2017 MASONIC BAND FORMS
If you received a notification via email or mail that you have been awarded a scholarship for the 2017 Masonic All Star Marching Band Camp, registraion forms can be submitted electronically using this form.
1. Click on this link to open the form. Electronic Registration Forms
2. Click on the downloads button (down arrow) at the top right of the page when the form opens.
3. Save the form file to your computer.
4. Close your browser.
5. Open the form file in Adobe Reader.
6. Complete all three pages. There are several required fields.
7. Use the Save & Submit Via Email button at the end to save and email the forms to Michelle at the Grand Lodge. Please submit your picture at the same time as the forms.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT BECOMING A MASONIC BAND CHAPERONE?
Watch this video to learn more about being a chaperone for the Masonic All-Star Marching Band Camp:
Be a Masonic Band Chaperone!
Download a hard copy of the Chaperone Application
Or Complete the Online Chaperone Application
Band Scholarship Notification
Drum Cadence Audio File: Masonic Band Cadence Audio File
Band Camp 2016 Pictures!
Pictures taken at the 2016 camp have been uploaded to and can be viewed or saved from the Nebraska Masonic All-Star Marching Band Camp Facebook page. You do not need a Facebook account to view the pictures. Click on the Facebook link below to be directed to the page. Then click on Photos under the cover photo to see the pictures.Nebraska Masonic All-Star Marching Band