Thank you for your interest in Nebraska Freemasonry. Membership is open to men of any color, religion, nationality or social standing. Our organization strengthens the character of members through friendship, charitable acts, education and growth in leadership based on our key tenets:
- Brotherly Love: We show tolerance and respect for the opinions of others and are kind to and understanding of fellow human beings.
- Relief: We practice charity, not only for members and their families, but also for the community at large.
- Truth: We seek truth, require high moral standards and aim to achieve them in our own lives.
Masonry's system of ethics was founded on the belief that every man should strive to improve himself while maintaining his faith, family, job and country as the top priorities in his life. More information about Freemasonry is available in our FAQ's.
To join us, you must meet the following qualifications and be accepted by a lodge:
- Be a man, 18 years of age or older;
- Believe in a Supreme Being;
- Be able to read and write English; and
- Lived in the state for at least six months.
In addition, two members of the lodge you wish to join must recommend you for membership. If you don't know two members, a meeting can be arranged to get to know each other. Don't put it off. Contact a lodge near you today! Or, to expedite your request, fill out and submit the Membership Information Request. You will be contacted within 72 hours by a Master Mason. Once a member, you will join millions of Masons around the world who will extend a warm hand of friendship and brotherhood no matter where you travel. The camaraderie you will find in Freemasonry truly is unlike any other organization.